Dr Elizabeth Steels
PhD. University of New England / QLD Institute of Medical Research
Graduate Cert. Adult Education University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Graduate Diploma of Nutrition Deakin University, Geelong, Australia
Bachelor Science (Honors) Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia
Key Academic and Lecturing Positions:
1. Currently, Senior Research Fellow – Department of Medicine, University of Sydney.
2. Currently, Editor and Reviewer for Dove Press Journal
3. Currently co-supervisor of Postgraduate Students
4. Currently conduct clinical trials in nutraceuticals and botanical extracts
5. 2005 to 2007 - Lecturer Department Medicine - University of QLD (part-time)
6. 1993 to 2014 - Developed the undergraduate degrees and taught in following subjects:
Biochemistry, Microbiology, A&P, Nutrition, Pathological processes, Research Methodology and
Introductory Statistics at the Endeavour College of Natural Wellness (formerly Australian
College of Natural Medicine).
7. 1988-1992 – Lecturer in microbiology, biochemistry, pathophysiology classes and labs at
Department of Biochemistry, University of New England.
8. 2005 to present - Deliver educational workshops to Health Professionals annually.
9. 2005 to present - Present at Industry Symposiums and Conferences
Business Name: Dr Elizabeth Steels
Address: P.O. Box 1193 New Farm Brisbane Queenlsand Australia 4005
Phone:+61431 003 929
Facebook: The world according to Dr Beth
Linkedin: Elizabeth (Beth) Steels
Modality: Nutrition PHD
Health Solutions Specialties :Research,sports nutrition, hormones, metabolic syndrome, healthy aging